TechScribe's mission is to create documentation that helps people to work safely and efficiently.
TechScribe's vision is to become the best documentation consultancy in the UK for organizations that do not have technical writers.
To achieve our mission and vision, TechScribe has the following quality policy:
- Continuously improve the quality and the cost-effectiveness of our services.
- Recommend the best options for user support. If we do not supply those options, we will recommend other suppliers.
To support our quality policy, TechScribe has the following quality objectives:
- Specify all our requirements and expectations before we start a project. Therefore, our customers are not surprised during the project.
- Make sure that the documentation is suitable for the audience.
- Use controlled language to increase the quality of the documentation.
- Guarantee that our documentation is correct.
- Develop TechScribe into the primary software documentation consultancy in the UK, which means that we can continue to supply customers with a reliable and a cost-effective service in the future.