These terms and conditions are applicable to the following training courses:
These terms and conditions are part of the contract that is between Dr Mike Unwalla trading as TechScribe and the customer that is specified in the purchase order.
If a participant cannot attend, a different person from the customer's company can attend.
If the customer wants to change the delivery date, TechScribe will try to find a suitable alternative date. However, delivery on the new date that the customer wants is not always possible.
- The customer can cancel the training by telling TechScribe by e-mail. The fees that apply are dependent on the date that TechScribe receives the e-mail.
- For the technical author training for software developers, if the customer cancels the training ten working days or more before delivery, the customer must pay 20% of the fee.
- For the technical author training for software developers, if the customer cancels the training less than ten working days before delivery, the customer must pay 50% of the fee.
- For the technical author training (customized course), if the customer cancels the training, the customer must pay 70% of the fee.
- TechScribe's invoice will have the same date as the initial scheduled delivery date. The customer must pay the invoice in 30 days.
- If payment is late, TechScribe will charge the maximum amount that is permitted by law.
These terms and conditions are between TechScribe and the customer. No third party has rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All material is copyright. The customer must not make copies.
- TechScribe owns the intellectual property on material that we use or supply, except for the following condition.
- For the technical author training (customized course), the customer owns all intellectual property that is related only to the customer's software.
The contract is governed by the laws of England.
Neither the customer nor TechScribe are responsible for circumstances beyond their reasonable control.