- TECHSCRIBE is a registered trademark of Michael Unwalla trading as TechScribe (www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2253687).
- Acrobat, Adobe AIR, Adobe Technical Communication Suite, Captivate, FlashHelp, FrameMaker, InDesign, PageMaker, and RoboHelp are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adaco .NET is a trademark of Adaco Inc.
- Alfresco is a registered trademark of Alfresco Software, Inc.
- Amazon and Kindle are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amazon in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Android, Google, and Google Translate are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Apple, App Store, iBooks, iBookstore, iPad, iPhone, MAC OS, and Macintosh are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- Arbortext and IsoDraw are registered trademarks of PTC. Arbortext Editor and Arbortext Styler are trademarks of PTC.
- ASD Simplified Technical English and ASD-STE100 are trademarks of The AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe.
- Author-it is a registered trademark of Author-it Software Corporation.
- Autodesk Inventor is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
- Babylon is a registered trademark of Babylon Ltd.
- Camtasia Studio and Jing are either registered trademarks or trademarks of TechSmith Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Confluence is a registered trademark of Atlassian.
- Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW are registered trademarks of Corel Corporation.
- DocuTools is a trademark of Performance Technology Associates, Inc.
- Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.
- ECDL and European Computer Driving Licence are registered trademarks of The European Computer Driving Licence Foundation Limited in Ireland and other countries.
- EPUB is a registered trademark of the IDPF.
- Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
- GLOBISH is a registered trademark of Jean-Paul NERRIERE in France.
- HelpIQ is a trademark of HelpIQ.
- HelpServer is a trademark of 4.ST Belgium NV.
- IBM and Lotus Notes are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Joomla! is a registered trademark of Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries.
- Information Mapping is a trademark of Information Mapping International NV.
- Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries.
- MadCap Flare and MadCap Lingo are trademarks of MadCap Software, Inc.
- McAlpine EFLAW Index is a registered trademark of Rachel McAlpine.
- Microsoft, Access, Bing, Excel, Internet Explorer, MS-DOS, MSN, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Verdana, Windows, Windows Live, and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- MindTouch is a trademark of MindTouch Inc.
- O'Reilly is a trademark of O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Python is a trademark or registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
- S1000D is an EU registered trademark owned by ASD.
- Symbian and all Symbian based trademarks and logos are trademarks of Symbian Software Limited.
- SYSTRAN is a registered trademark of SYSTRAN.
- Tech Illustrator is a trademark of Auto-trol Technology Corporation.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US and other countries.
- Corel VENTURA is a registered trademark of Corel Corporation.
- Wikipedia is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Unless stated to the contrary, TechScribe has no association with other companies or products.
Trademark practices in technical information (www.infomanagementcenter.com/publications/e-newsletter/march-2010/trademark-practices-in-technical-information/)
© TechScribe, Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Page updated 2015-08-02