If your technical people write user documentation, our documentation review helps to make the documentation as good as possible.
You will receive a report that evaluates more than 100 criteria for documentation quality. The primary source of the evaluation criteria is ISO/IEC 26514:2008.
For the things that need improvement, you will receive guidelines on what to do. The documentation review includes these topics:
- Accessibility and ease of use
- Documentation structure
- Fitness for purpose (we need to know about the readers to evaluate this correctly)
- Language and writing style
- Layout and visual design
- Navigation features
- The mix of printed documentation and online documentation
- Warnings and error messages.
The documentation review costs £1295+VAT. To buy the documentation review, or to get more information, contact TechScribe.